The tour includes Vladivostok excursion and visiting of Safari park. In the first day you will go to the suburbs, where the only Primorye Safari Park is located among the woods. You can see tigers, Himalayan bears and other animals of Ussuri taiga in its natural habitat. The second day is a day of Vladivostok excursion. You will see the city from high hill called Eagle’s Nest, get onboard of the Submarine Museum S-56, visit Ship Embankment, and then you will go to Russky island where you will see Voroshilov batteries and campus of the Far Eastern Federal University.
- Meeting near the checkpoint, transfer to the hotel by the company’s busпоездка в гостиницу на автобусе компании, заселение в гостиницу, отдых
- Breakfast in the hotel, meeting with guide, getting on a bus and departure
- View of Submarine Museum S-56, Military ship “Krasny Vympel”, Friendship Avenue, Crown Prince Arch, walking on Ship Embankment, excursion to the observation platform “Eagle’s Nest”, viewing the panorama of city and bridges, Vladivostok introduction, group pictures
- Departure to the suburbs, Safari Park
- Dinner – European cuisine, café near Shtykovskie ponds
- Safari Park, observation of the animals in their natural habitat, excursion with Park employees, tigers, Himalayan bears, dears, birds of the Far Eastern taiga
- Comeback to Vladivostok, supper, rest in the hotel
- Meeting in the lobby with guide, getting on bus, departure to Russky island.
- Viewing the campus of far Eastern Federal Univercity. Visiting the Voroshilov batteries.
- Dinner in café “Rennessance”, Russian cuisine
- Comeback to Vladivostok, shopping at will
- Breakfast in the hotel, getting on a bus, transfer to the Border Pass Point in Pogranichny